Information we collect
The information and personal data we collect are used to provide you better-customized services. We use this information to know your needs better and shape our products accordingly. It also helps us initiate more meaningful conversations during your website visit. We collect information in two different ways:
Information you give to us:
You may provide us with this information through:
- Creating a Ancologi account
- Using our online ordering form
- Live chat and contact us form
- Customer care emails and numbers
- Event registration form or any other type of forms.
- Requests for customer support and technical assistance
- Your communications and dealings with us
- Other information collection methods.
In case of linking your Facebook, Google or Twitter account to Ancologi, we also collect the information available on these accounts depending on your privacy settings and their privacy policies.
Information we collect automatically:
We collect other information about your interaction with the website through cookies and other third parties. This information varies starting from your referral to our website, links you clicked, and how much time you spent surfing our website.
Cookies and similar technologies
Cookies are small text files that we send to your device ( Computer, Tablet, Mobile) when you visit our website for the first time. And when you visit the website again, the server retrieves the cookie to help you operate more efficiently because it remembers things such as login, language, font size, and other display preferences so you don’t have to enter them every time.
Types of Cookies we use
- First party cookies
- Analytics cookies
- Third party cookies
Information Our cookies collect
Our cookies will only collect and store the unique ID of a user as long as he’s logged in. This serves the purpose of enhancing the experience of the user throughout our website, Ancologi.com, only. It essentially falls under the category of First-Party, Necessary & Performance cookies to provide a better experience for users while applying for our services, for example.
Why and how we are using cookies
Cookies help us maintain a high website performance and functionality which enhances our visitors’ experience. They are only used for the stated purposes in the privacy statement and are never traded or discolored for other third parties unless this is a required step for our processes.
A cookie lifetime is 24 hours. On our website, we use two different types of cookies.
Session cookies that will only stay on your device until you stop browsing and persistent cookies stay on your computer or mobile device until they expire or are deleted.
Cookies and security
How you can manage cookies
You can always delete the cookie file by following these instructions. Although, we recommend keeping it for better usability on all of our websites.
Controls you have over your account
If you want to preview, edit or delete the information we collected from you through our services, you can contact us directly through the following Contact Us form. If you have any complaints regarding the way we use and perceive your information, you may refer it to us directly through firstname.lastname@example.org.
How we use the collected information
- We use the data collected to better serve our clients and partners and operate our business in a more customer-centric way. For instance, all the provided details about the projects are saved to help us identify which industries. Also, we tailor our website information architecture based on the information we gather from our visitors’ interaction to provide a better user experience and more accessibility.
- We can use the contact information you provided to keep you updated with the latest news that falls within the range of your interest and offer tailored content.
- We keep a record of all the communication between you and Ancologi in order to provide a better service in the future and a more personalized experience in the present time.
- We may use the information you provided us with through your Ancologi account across our other platforms to better identify you, however, we will never use the information you provided for other purposes without your consent.
- During our website development and enhancement process, we go through the analytics records and insights collected to check on the most important parts of the website to our users and enhance the overall user experience.
- Help us better understand your interests and needs, and improve the Services
We do our best to keep your information stored in our database safe from unauthorized access or disclosure by:
- Restricting the access to this information to a limited number of our staff who are concerned with the project and in need for the access.
- Creating a two-step authentication method for your Ancologi account that you can activate directly from here.
- Never sharing any of the information you provided with third parties, trade it or use it in a spammy way.
Ancologi promises to commit to implementing all technical and organizational procedures required to keep its clients’ data of any service safe from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee 100% security so we advise you to keep your password secure and notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account. Also, we are not responsible for any errors that yield from third parties or beyond our control.
In order to provide a better experience, we use third part web analytics services (e.g. Google analytics) to collect and analyze the information related to our website visitors’ interactions including, without limitations, evaluating the usage of our services, noting the third websites referring to our website and analyzing usage trends.The information collected by the third part web analytics services are described in the cookies and similar technologies section.
We may use analytics services with our email to collect information including, without limitations:
- Open rate.
- Opt-in rate.
- Click through rates on content.
These information allows us to measure the effectiveness of our marketing and communication efforts by understanding our clients preferences.
When this policy applies
This policy applies to all of the services, tools, products and resources offered by Ancologi and its current ventures including (Sander) and future ventures.
How long we keep your information
Ancologi keeps personal information and data of clients for a period estimated to use these information for specific purposes. These information might be kept for a longer time in case of requesting time extension or for legal issues. Personal information and data shall be deleted by the end of above-mentioned period or by an earlier request from the client.